Tuesday 22 July 2014

Reading, Writing, Wearing...

Hi all you lovelies!

MLB (Multi- Layer Bandaging) time is near! This means one thing... time to catch up on everything I've been meaning to do since Easter. Hopefully will get LOADS of reading done.
So far on my reading list:
  • Fear and loathing on the campaign trail '72
  • The perks of being a wallflower
  • The murder notebooks
  • The house of silk
  • Towards vascular and endovascular consensus
The last book on my list is one I have won through @mediukltd (the compression garments people). They ran a mini competition/ giveaway on twitter. I was lucky enough to win a copy. Can't wait to brush up my biological knowledge!

Another item I can't wait to do more of- writing! I have a few articles I'm writing at the moment. I'll have lots of free time to get these finished when I'm cocooned (as a fellow lymphie puts it).

WEARING- The most important of the 3. So far I've bought a gorgeous pair of crochet shorts from H&M to team with gladiator sandals to give an overall hippy look. These will be extremely handy if the weather continues heating up. I'll be trying to snap my outfits and progress over the 2 week period.

If you need some lymphspiration...
Follow me on TWITTER  @lymphasion OR CLICK THE LINK ON THE SIDE!
Add yourself to the group on FACEBOOK- Lymphoedema Fashion

Lots of love xoxox

Copyright Lauren Toner 2011-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment